You can access all drop-in classes at 6th Position by purchasing a Studio Pass.*^ Before purchasing a Studio Pass, please make sure you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions and Studio Policies.
Payment for all classes can be made by Visa or Mastercard only.
If you are reserving your place in class online, you must pay at the time of booking. If you are a walk-in, we can process your Visa or Mastercard payment at the studio. However, please be aware our class size is capped at 20 people per class and those who have booked online will receive first priority.
After a personalised class experience? Find out more about our private lessons.
|Studio Passes *^||Full||Concession *||Expiry **|
|UNLIMITED Trial Pass ***
Try ALL the drop-in classes!
|UNLIMITED Dance Pass ^
3 classes a week = $16.33 per class
The more you dance, the more you save!
No joining fee. No lock-in contract.
||-||You choose - cancel any time!|
|10 Class Pass
$19.50 / $17.50 per class
|5 Class Pass
$25 / $23 per class
|Single Pass||-||No expiry ^^|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE NOTE
- 6th Position is a cashless studio! For the safety of our staff and students, we do not accept cash payments for Studio Passes under any circumstances. We care deeply about our staff and students and whilst it is more costly for us to operate electronically, nothing is more valuable to us than your safety.
- All Passes are non-transferable.
- All Passes are non-extendable. Exceptions may be made in the instance of injury or illness and require a valid medical certificate from your GP.
- All Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE. Our system does not process refunds, so we ask that you carefully choose the Pass that is right for you.
*^ Applies to drop-in classes only; excludes Masterclasses and Enrolment classes.
* Concession prices are available to those holding a full-time student enrollment card, health care card and pensioner concession card only. Participants must be able to produce proof of concession upon request or the equivalent full price Pass charge applies.
** Studio Pass expiry activates from the date of your first booked class (Trial, 10, 5 or Single Pass only) or date of purchase (UNLIMITED Dance Pass only).
*** Available to new students only.
^ No joining fee. No minimum period. No lock-in contract - cancel anytime (two weeks of written notice required). Applies to drop-in classes only; excludes masterclasses and enrollments. Maximum of six weeks hold available on the UNLIMITED Dance Pass. Holds can only be applied for in advance (i.e. cannot be retrospective) and must be made in writing to 6th Position. First weekly payment is due at the time of registration.
^^ Once a class has been booked and/or attended with a Single Pass, it is considered 'used' and no longer valid.