No matter what style of dance, private lessons are the best way to take your dancing to the next level. At 6th Position, we have a dedicated and experienced team of teachers who are ready to help you achieve your dancing goals.
Fee information for private lessons is as follows:
1 Hour Private Lesson
- $85 per hour, for up to two individuals
- 5% discount* applies for prepayment of five one-hour private lessons (to be used within three months)
- 10% discount* applies for prepayment of ten one-hour private lessons (to be used within six months)
* Cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
30 Minute Private Lesson
- $45 per half hour (30 minutes), for up to two people
Please note, private tap lessons will incur an additional $35 fee, per lesson, to cover studio hire costs (all tap lessons, group and private, are held off site at Kmotion Latin Dance Studio).
Private lessons are invoiced directly to the student(s) and payable by direct deposit only. The full amount is due no later than three working days prior to the commencement of your lesson(s). 6th Position requires no less than 24 hours notice to reschedule a private lesson, or the lesson and its associated payment will be forfeited. Our normal Terms & Conditions apply to all private lessons.
Whether you want to nail that technique, develop your artistry or would simply like to have regular, custom feedback, working one-on-one with a teacher means the entire lesson can be designed around you and your dancing needs.
Get in touch with us today to discuss how we can help you become your best dancer.